Wednesday 5 August 2009

Getting Started

Well, me and the rest of the Sabbatical team have spent the last month in training and officially took over on the 1st August. Only 360 days left to make a difference!

I've spent my first few days in office getting up to speed on what's going on. I've been planning action on HE funding, following up casework Student Reps have raised with me, analysing their feedback on the big issues of last year, preparing for student appeals and planning my first steps. I've also been trying to coax back to life the rather dry plant in the corner of my office.

That's all for now- I'll be back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and suggestions and getting debates going- that's why the blog's here!

But if you want to be anonymous, please give yourself a random name rather than leaving it blank.

If you leave the field blank, you'll be listed as "Anonymous", and that makes debates impossible to follow- no fun for anyone.

So get naming! :)