Monday 7 September 2009

Help me help you get better Feedback!

What have I done since my last blog?

I've had a "quiet" few days in the office. My time has been spent mostly planning; setting up meetings, chasing up people and planning the "next step" in each of my projects.

Here I will make a call for student input into one of my campaigns!

What is the feedback like in your department? Is it particuarly good, is it bad, does it exist at all; does your dept. have a standard way of doing it or is it left up to individual lecturers?

Any info please to b.jones@guild.bham.ac.uk will be treated confidentially; if you want to send me an example of a feedback sheet you got back I will anonymise it before using it. This information is helping me to map out areas of excellence, mediocrity and absence when it comes to feedback and will help me work to improve the service you get from the Uni!

Well, that's all for now; I'm off to a meeting of the MedSchool's Curriculum and Welfare Committee...

1 comment:

I love getting comments and suggestions and getting debates going- that's why the blog's here!

But if you want to be anonymous, please give yourself a random name rather than leaving it blank.

If you leave the field blank, you'll be listed as "Anonymous", and that makes debates impossible to follow- no fun for anyone.

So get naming! :)