Thursday 5 November 2009

Hats

It's funny, all the different interactions you have with people and the hats you have to wear in this job.

On the panel with me at the afore-mentioned School Quality Review, was one person I sit on other committees with, and one person I've had to defend students to in appeals, whilst also helping one of her students in another matter. On the other side, being reviewd, were a couple more people I've met in appeal and misconduct hearings and someone I sit on Council with. Wrapped up in this were the students I represent, including a number of my friends who have studied at different levels in the school. All very interesting stuff...

1 comment:

  1. Very thoughtful. Sounds like a few conflicts of interest within the Uni.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and suggestions and getting debates going- that's why the blog's here!

But if you want to be anonymous, please give yourself a random name rather than leaving it blank.

If you leave the field blank, you'll be listed as "Anonymous", and that makes debates impossible to follow- no fun for anyone.

So get naming! :)